Carena Kitchen Supervisor
- Report to the Food Service Manager
- Supervise and coordinate activities of staff who sell and prepare food, manage the workflow.
- Ensure timely food service and quality control.
- Address customer complaints or concerns
- Practice proper safe food handling
- Train staff in and of duties, sanitation, and safety processes
- Prepare daily reports.
- Evaluate performance and provide feedback.
- Help to resolve employee issues and disputes.
- Safe Food Handling Certificate is required to have been obtained within one week of hire.
- Certificate is an online course that can be completed within a short period of time.
- Effective communication.
- Ability to motivate staff.
- Ability to organize your time and workload (time management).
- Ability to use initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.