Community Facilities in Viking:
We have many great facilities in the Town of Viking used by community groups. Click on the plus sign to view each facility and its details.
Viking Community Hall - Operated by the Viking Ag Society
- Over 9,500 sq. ft.
- Dance floor
- Meeting Room for 30 people
- Seating for over 400
- Built in AV projector, drop down screen and sound system
- Stage with podium
- Kitchen and bar
Call or text Gwen Ulliac at 780-336-2637 for rates and information.
- Viking Community Hall information sheet
Viking Seniors Center
5024-53 Avenue, Viking, AB
The Viking Seniors Center is a beautiful building to rent for events and celebrations.
- Capacity is 210 people.
- 115 chairs, 12 - 6ft x 4ft tables, 20 - 8ft x 4ft tables and 8 - 4ft round tables.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with dishes, cups, utensils, etc.
For rental inquires: Ron 780-385-0162 or Cole 780-336-2562
The Viking Senior Center is home to other activities including Smear card games, Floor Curling and Pool. The Center is always looking for new players to join them.
- Smear card game: Pam 780-336-4749
- Floor curling (4 sheets for curling): Ron 780-385-0162
- Pool: Garry 780-336-3448
The Viking Royal Purple meet and use the facility regularly.
For Viking Legion Hall inquiries contact Irene Graham 780-336-4707
- seating for 90 people
- chairs and folding table available
- kitchen and cooking equipment
- serving bar
Viking Carena Complex Lobby & Louis Sutter Meeting Room
Carena Complex Lobby:
- Large lobby
- In-house catering by the Carena Kitchen
- AV system & speaker system
- Round tables
- Large tables
- Seating for 20 people
- In-house catering available by the Carena Kitchen
- AV system
Click here to view the Carena Complex Facility Feature Sheet.
Call the Town of Viking at 780-336-3466 for rates and information.
You can view the availability of the Lobby and Louis Sutter Meeting room by clicking here.