Viking Medical Clinic
5301 - 51 Street
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 12 pm
Doors and Phone lines open daily at 8:30 am
Closed for lunch daily from 12pm - 1pm
Walk-In/Same day Appointments:
Effective August 1st, 2021 changes will be made regarding the process in which we run our daily Walk-In/Same-Day Appointments.
- Patients will be booked on a “first come, first served basis”, although the clinic does reserve the right to triage appointments in order of urgency to provide optimal care.
- To better serve our community these appointments are available to existing patients of our clinic only.
- To ensure availability before arriving at the clinic, it is preferred to please call 780-336-4780 starting at 8:30am Monday through Friday to book an appointment for that day. Spaces are LIMITED. Appointments will not be given days in advance.
- All Walk-In/Same-Day patients will see the physician “on-call”, unless there are appointments available with your family physician.
- These appointments are for 1 concern per visit only and if you require more time for more complex concerns, please book an appointment with your family physician.
- Triplicate Rx refills must be done with your family physician and cannot be done at the walk-in clinic.
The Viking Medical Clinic is also part of the Kalyna Country Primary Care Network (KCPCN). Working together to improve the quality of care and access to services for the people of our community. For more information about the programs and services visit the KCPCN by clicking here.