Children’s Walk-in Clinic
Do you have questions or do you want to learn more about…
- How your child speaks.
- How your child hears.
- What your child says.
- Your child’s printing, pasting or cutting.
- How your child moves.
- How your child follows directions.
- Your child’s sensitivity to objects, senses or surroundings.
- Your child’s coughing and/or wheezing.
- Your child’s asthma and how to use his/her puffer.
- Information about Child Development is available.
Visit us at our Walk-in Clinic!
~ First-Come-First-Served ~
The 3rd Wednesday of every month
Viking Health Centre (Hospital) – Rehabilitation Department
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Call 780-336-7114 for more information
Services that may be accessed include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Early Intervention Support (0 - 3 ½ yrs)
- Social Worker