Please note for the 2020 season showers & bathrooms are closed to public use - COVID 19 guidelines.
Eastview Campground, located in the Town of Viking is a beautiful quiet campground nestled in a residential area, with a large tree lined street.
This campground boasts 18 fully serviced sites and tenting sites.
Adjacent to the Campground is Eastview Playground. Updated in 2018, this new playground is a destination for children and families and features a Viking ship!
Other features of Eastview Campground:
- All sites serviced (Power, water, sewer).
- Free showers (Please note for the 2020 season showers & bathrooms are closed to public use - COVID 19 guidelines)
- On-site laundry facilities (Please note for the 2020 season laundry facilities are closed to public use - COVID 19 guidelines)
- Free firewood
- Located in Town, just minutes to all services.
- Quiet and peaceful.
Address: 4723 – 55 Avenue, Viking, AB
Campground Operator hours:
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Weekends: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
(Please note for the 2020 season showers & bathrooms are closed to public use - COVID 19 guidelines)
$35.00 per night for Trailer – Power, water & sewer – Camp showers and fire wood
$12.00 per night for Tent – No services– Camp showers and fire wood
2018 Monthly Rates:
Monthly rate for sites: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, D1, D2
Monthly rate (based on 30 Days) due 1st of the month $750.00 dollars Non-refundable
Washer & Dryer available during park hours
(Please note for the 2020 season washer & dryer are closed to public use - COVID 19 guidelines)
*Guests staying longer than 3 weeks must inform Eastview Campground staff at time of registration. Sites for long term stays are A1 to D2.
Sites: 1 – 3 (Three day stay maximum. No fire pits.)
Payment: Cash, debit or credit cards. Cheques not accepted.
Eastview Campground Rules:
For your enjoyment and the enjoyment of others:
- Must Register before entering park.
- All camping sites must be paid for upon registration. If failure to comply, vehicles, trailers and/or property will be removed at owners expense.
- We accept Cash, Credit Card or Debit Card. Absolutely No Cheques.
- Please limit consumption of alcoholic beverages to your assigned campsite.
- Owners are responsible for their pets at ALL times. Pets MUST be kept on a leash and owners MUST pick up all animal waste.
- Facilities are to be used by registered campers only. Showers $3.00 if not registered.
- Please do not operate motorbikes and All-Terrain vehicles in the park.
- Please limit noise and music to your immediate campsite.
- Please park on gravel areas only unless authorized by the attendant.
- Fire pits are for burning wood, no garbage burning allowed.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- No mats or ground covers on grass areas.
- Tents if on grass need to be moved every three days.
- Please observe quite time between 10:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Management has the right to refuse patrons.
- Check out time is 2:00 p.m.
Please note: The management and Town of Viking reserves the right to refuse camping services at Eastview Campground to anyone, and will not be responsible for any accident or injury to guests or for the loss of property of any kind.