Changes At The Apple Fitness Centre In Viking
located on the 2nd floor of the Viking Carena Complex
News from Town of Viking:
Update Monday, July 20, 2020
You can now book a time at the Apple Fitness Center.
News from Town of Viking - July 14, 2020
The Apple Fitness Centre will be opening on Monday, July 20, 2020 with the following requirements in place:
- You must book and appointment by calling 587-256-4885. Appointments will be for 60 minutes. You must leave 5 minutes before the end your time to prevent overlap of the next group.
- Only 4 people are permitted in the gym at a time. As of September 28, 2020 The walking track is open.
- Come dressed for your appointment. There will be no lockers or showers available for use. Bring your indoor shoes for the gym. Also, Covid-19 forms must be given to the attendant each time you come to the facility. Click here to print your form at home and bring when entering the Facility.
- Users must practice physical distancing during their appointment.
- You must bring your own towel for personal use. You must disinfect equipment with the supplied disinfectant after each use.
- The Fitness Centre will be open Monday to Friday from 12:00 noon to 8:00 PM. The doors will be locked at 7:15 each night. All patrons must be out of the facility by 7:55 pm.
Apple Fitness Centre
Viking Carena Complex, Second Floor, 5120 - 45 Street, Viking, AB
We have a variety of cardio equipment including treadmills, stationary bikes stair climbers and ellipticals. For those looking to sculpt and tone, we have a selection of free weights, resistance training machines and core training equipment.
Make the most of the Viking Carena Complex by purchasing a membership. Membership terms vary from 1 month to 12 months. Members receive the following privileges:
- A personalized entry card to access the gym any time between 5am – 11pm
- Use of shower and locker room facilities while working out