Eastview Campground - Reservation Request
How to book your site!
1. Using our Reservation Request Form
Check our Calendar below for availability!
2. Contact us by Email by clicking here!
3. Or call the Eastview Campground at 780-336-4747.
About our Campground:
Eastview Campground located in the Town of Viking is a beautiful quiet campground nestled in a residential area, with a large tree lined street.
This campground boasts 18 fully serviced sites and tenting sites.
Adjacent to the Campground is Eastview Playground. Updated in 2018, this new playground is a destination for children and families and features a Viking ship!
Eastview Campground Brochure
Scroll to the bottom for the link view and print our brochure!
Scroll down to view our Site Map & complete our Reservation Request Form.
Wifi available for email and texting. Streaming data for movies, internet fees will be applied.
| Features of Eastview Campground:|
How to contact us:
Address: 4723 – 55 Avenue, Viking, AB
Campground Operator hours:
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Weekends: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
|Check our Calendar below for available sites!|
$35.00 per night for Trailer – Power, water & sewer – Camp showers and fire wood
$12.00 per night for Tent – No services– Camp showers and fire wood
*Guests staying longer than 3 weeks must inform Eastview Campground staff at time of registration.
Sites for long term stays are A1 to D2.
Sites: 1 – 3 (Three day stay maximum. No fire pits.)
2022 Monthly Rates:
Monthly sites for long term stay: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, D1, D2
Monthly rate (based on 30 Days) due 1st of the month: $750.00 dollars Non-refundable
Payment: Cash, debit or credit cards.
Cheques not accepted.
Eastview Campground Rules:
For your enjoyment and the enjoyment of others:
- Must Register before entering park.
- All camping sites must be paid for upon registration. If failure to comply, vehicles, trailers and/or property will be removed at owners expense.
- We accept Cash, Credit Card or Debit Card. Absolutely No Cheques.
- Cancellation of your reservation must be done 48 hours prior to your arrival time. Failure to cancel will result in fees of 1 nights stay.
- Please limit consumption of alcoholic beverages to your assigned campsite.
- Owners are responsible for their pets at ALL times. Pets MUST be kept on a leash and owners MUST pick up all animal waste.
- Facilities are to be used by registered campers only. Showers $3.00 if not registered.
- Please do not operate motorbikes and All-Terrain vehicles in the park.
- Please limit noise and music to your immediate campsite.
- Please park on gravel areas only unless authorized by the attendant.
- Fire pits are for burning wood, no garbage burning allowed.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- No mats or ground covers on grass areas.
- Please observe quite time between 10:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Management has the right to refuse patrons.
- Check out time is 2:00 p.m.
Please note: The management and Town of Viking reserves the right to refuse camping services at Eastview Campground to anyone, and will not be responsible for any accident or injury to guests or for the loss of property of any kind.