Alberta Provincial Rural Crime Watch Association will strive to promote rural crime prevention through communication, programs and fund raising.
To assist with the following:
- To improve community awareness with regard to crime prevention
- To promote crime prevention through the sharing of information regarding techniques, products and ideas;
- To study problems of concern to rural areas such as, but not limited to the prevention of crime, the investigation of incidents and the judicial system
- To communicate the views of the Association and/or its members to the various levels of government and/or the police or other investigating forces operating in the Province of Alberta.
- To assist in the prevention of crime.
- To do all such things as are necessary to the attainment of such objectives.