PreCanSkate & CanSkate:
The Best Cirriculum
- A complete series of balance, control and agility skills that will prepare skaters for any ice skating sport or recreational skating.
- Nationally-tested and proven curriculum and delivery methods that guarantee skater success.
- Designed for 90% movement so skaters learn in an active and fun group setting.
The Best Coaches
- Nationally certified coaches trained specifically in teaching the mechanics and proper technique of skating.
- Coaches are assisted by trained program assistants.
- Ensures a 1:10 coach/program assistant to skater ratio or lower.
The Best Start
- Provides kids with the best foundation for figure skating, hockey, speed skating and ringette.
- Introduces a healthy, lifelong activity at an early age.
- Promotes fun, fitness and participation.
The Best Results
- Some of the best skaters in the world learned to skate with CanSkate including Olympic figure skaters, Olympic speed skaters, men’s and women’s Olympic hockey players and NHL players.
- Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir, Olympic and World ice dance champions.
- Patrick Chan, Olympic medalist and World men’s figure skating champion.
- Ivanie Blondin, Olympic and World long track speed skater.
- Matt Duchene, NHL Colorado Avalanche and Olympic hockey team gold medallist.
- Jeff Skinner, NHL Carolina Hurricanes, NHL Rookie of the Year and former Canadian juvenile men’s figure skating medallist.